During the Walnut Creek Networking Event, you’ll make new connections, promote your business and learn how to build your business by referral. We focus on building profitable relationships first, because we understand those relationships ultimately generate quality referrals. Our goal is to build a team of Referral Partners who work together toward success and focus on passing referrals.
The Walnut Creek Dundada Society holds their meeting every other Thursday Mornings.
Referral Partners Wanted!
We’re currently taking applications for professionals, who are interested building an exclusive referral relationship. We allow one professional per industry, so it’s important we hand-select the right person. They need to be someone who we can work with and pass referrals. Since we all run our business slightly different, we’ll need to learn more about your business, your goals and how we can help you. If you’re interested in profitable relationships, helping others and generating qualified referrals -- RSVP to this meeting!
The goal of the meeting is to build profitable relationships and generate quality referrals.
- Open Networking: Grab some coffee and a new friend!
- Start Meeting: Take your seat.
- Round Robin: Take 1 minute to tell us about your business. Keep it simple.
- Workshop: We’ll discuss how to work by referral.
- Referral Focus: Who’s a strong referral partner for you?
- Referral Roulette: Walk away with a 1-2-1 meeting.
- Location: Enjoy a meal & post a review.
- Orientation: Your next steps to becoming a Referral Partner.
- Announcements: Upcoming events.
- Close Meeting: Complete & return visitor questionnaire.
- Dress in business attire
- Bring Business Cards
- Pen & PaperBring a Friend
- There is coffee and water, no food.