1. Walnut Creek Housing Prices are up. They are the highest they have been in years. Who doesn’t like to get more money for their Walnut Creek home? Chachingggg!
2. Walnut Creek Real Estate Inventory is down. Wayyy
down. This means you get more money and you can sell faster. You also
have the strong position at the negotiating table. Simple supply and
demand at work here.
3. Low competition from Sellers. The Walnut Creek housing inventory
is already low, but we are heading into the season where many sellers
don’t want to sell. They are too busy with the holidays or want to keep
their kids in the same school all year.
4. Serious Home Buyers. Most of the tire kickers come out in the springtime. Yes, it’s impressive to have 100 people show up at your Walnut Creek open house
but then you have 100 strangers in your house. In my experience, if you
are looking with an agent in December you’re here to BUY.
5. You’ve been waiting. It’s been long time coming,
but you’ve waited patiently to sell your Walnut Creek home. The last 5
years haven’t been great, but now you have the perfect storm.
6. Ok.. I know I said 5. This one is a bonus. The Weather.
It’s been warm and sunny and that keeps more buyers in the market and
things happening. If what we’ve seen so far continues this will be a
Comments? Questions? You can post them below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team VIP is part of J Rockcliff Realtors. We are the #1 Real Estate brokerage in Walnut Creek as well as surrounding areas.
J Rockcliff Realtors
1700 N Main
Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 381 6577
(925) 765 0808