During the parade, the affected streets will be closed to all vehicle traffic. All curbside parking will also be marked as "no parking - tow away" on all closed streets. Vehicles left on the curb after 4 p.m. will be subject to towing. All streets will be open to pedestrian traffic.
The streets that will be closed are:
- Main St.: north of Newell Ave to Lacassie Ave.
- Mt. Diablo Blvd.: California Blvd. to Broadway
- Bothello Dr.: East of South Locust St.
- Olympic Blvd.: East of South Locust St.
- Cypress St.: Commercial Lane to Broadway
- Bonanza St.: east of Commercial Lane
- Civic Dr.: East of Commercial Lane to Broadway
- Giammona Dr.: All
- Lacassie Ave.: East of Locust St.
If you have any questions, call the Walnut Creek Police Department at (925) 943-5844.
The festival continues next week from Thursday through Sunday at Heather Farm Park. For more information see their website.