This school was founded in 1939 by William and Elizabeth Palmer. It is a co-educational day school serving junior kindergarten through 8th grade. It is dedicated to offering a well-rounded program to meet the intellectual, physical and social needs of its students. The campus includes an auditorium, library, computer lab, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground area and garden area. The school headmaster is Samuel Mendes and the school offers an extended day program.