In a continuation from last month's sales trends, Walnut Creek single-family homes experienced an 11% year-over-year increase in median values.
At a very high level, here's what we saw in the single-family home market across all of Walnut Creek for September 2012:
- Number of Sales: 50 (compared to 47 sold in September 2011)
- Most Expensive Sale: $1.5M
- Least Expensive Sale: $435k
- Average Sales Price: $722k
- Median Sales Price: $673k (11.3% higher than September 2011)
- Average Days-on-Market: 15
- Average Price-per-Square Foot: $364/sqft
- Distressed Properties: 14% of sales
- Inventory Levels: 2.7 months
For a more in-depth analysis of the Walnut Creek real estate market, take a look at the SPARRreport. It covers both the single-family home market as well as the condo/townhouse market. In addition, it goes into detail that is very important to understand if you're thinking of either buying or selling a home in Walnut Creek in the near future.
In addition, take a look at the current Walnut Creek homes for sale...