Crystyl Ranch is a neighborhood located in Concord between Walnut Creek and Clayton. It’s next to Lime Ridge open space and CSU east bay. The homes are beautiful and impressive as are the rolling hills it’s tucked in. During the fall you might see turkeys running across the road on your drive home.
There are many reasons why people choose to call this their home. One reason is that high school kids attend the popular Northgate High school in Walnut Creek. Crystyl Ranch is neatly maintained, I suspect due to the active HOA. It’s also close to Newhall park where dog lovers enjoy the Paw Patch dog park and joggers love the trails running up monument hill.
There are many amenities the Crystyl Ranch residents enjoy -
- Community Pool Available to HOA Residents
- Clubhouse Available for Rent to all HOA Residents
- Tot Lot, Tennis Courts, and Basketball Court
- Shady, Tree-lined Streets
- Numerous Hiking Trails
- Well Maintained Common Area Landscaping
- Ample Open Space/Parks for Outdoor Activities
- Numerous resident-driven group activities including: Book Clubs, a Mothers Group, Out-to-Lunch Club, Bunco playing, and much more.
The homes here are larger and newer than most in the area. They range from 2,400 sq. ft. to over 4,500 sq. ft. The homes were built from the late ’90s until early 2000′s by two builders A.D. Seeno and Pulte homes. In the past year there were 25 homes sold ranging in price from $545,000 to $730,000. The average price was $641,027.
Comments? Questions? You can post them below or email me at email@example.com.
Team VIP is part of J Rockcliff Realtors. We are the #1 Real Estate brokerage in Walnut Creek as well as surrounding areas.
J Rockcliff Realtors
1700 N Main
Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 381 6577
(925) 765 0808